imagine if your fridge did what you do to it everyday, every half hour goes to your room opens the door and stares at you for 5 minutes then leaves
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude
NO!!! HOW CAN WEASELS BE SO SMALL!!!!!!
a woman has twins and gives them up for adoption
one of them goes to a family in egypt and is named amal the other goes to a family in spain they name him juan
years later juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. upon receiving the picture she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of amal
he responds “theyre twins if youve seen juan youve seen amal”
everyone freaks out about this stuff a lot and i totally get it because anxiety but still a list of reminders:
- tumblr eats messages really often
- just because someone doesn’t follow you (back) doesn’t automatically mean that they dislike you
- you can be good friends with…
tumblr friendships are hard to maintain like im sorry i know i havent talked to you in 5 months but you’re still super rad and i still consider us friends im just dumb
This College Girl Is A Teen Mom And She Has A Secret That No One Knows
Real thug tears
It takes a real human being to be able to do something like this.
THESE FREAKIN THAI COMMERCIALS ALWAYS MAKING ME CRY DAMMIT
This has to be one of the most touching things I have, like, totally ever seen in my life. I really wanna cry now, okay~
You’d better cry.
The full version with three stories is even more beautiful and heartbreaking.
goddamn perfect emotionally manipulative tearjerker commercials that don’t even have anything to do with the product being advertized this is like that one about the elderly man working hard to learn to read so he can read his son’s book or the one with the soup shack owner who gives soup to a grossly impoverished kid…
anyway I’m crying now.